Sunday, December 23, 2007

My First Book Write in English

I have now finished my first book in English Leangue . My book name is The Right To Kill !
The Title seems strang at first sight but when you read it you understand that some times we have to make choices and if we stoop for a moment to think about it , we can take the Right Decision !
In my book a father decided that he had the Right to Kill his family , but if he , just once , had thought about the signals that was given him by the life ; his family would have a chance .
His friends showed him that the love can change anyone, but it was too late for him.
The book is avaible in the www.lulu.com.

My name is J. Bortolotti
I'm a author from Brazil
And I hope that you be touched by this beautiful history .
You can find a resume of the book in the Site . www.lulu.com and you can purchase your copy.

Thank you to all .

No comments:

Blog Archive